ubl-hisc message

Subject: hisc input - BasePrice

From the output specs
/po:Order/cac:OrderLine/cac:LineItem/cac:Item/cac:BasePrice/cbc:PriceAmount
is described as This field is used to specify the unit price of the line
item.

Under the small business subset it seems to me that
/po:Order/cac:OrderLine/cac:LineItem/cac:BasePrice/cbc:PriceAmount is used
for this. I figure I can differentiate from Output on this matter, differ
from SBS, bring the two into cohesion.

Cheers,
 Bryan Rasmussen