ubl-l10n message

Subject: Re: [ubl-l10n] Re: Slovak UBL translation

Roberto,

The Waybill spreadsheet you've included still has the problem
reported by Saito-san that the CustomizationID entry's UBL Name is
incorrectly written as "FALSE".

This was a fault in the original 2.0 spreadsheets and I've confirmed
this was repaired in the updated 2.0 spreadsheets.  Saito-san cited
this as an unrepaired fault in the updated localization spreadsheets,
which prompted me to check that the repair was in fact included in
the updated model spreadsheets from Jon.

p.s. Anton, the free Crane UBL 2.0 Invoice stylesheets includes a
Slovak translation contributed by a personal friend who is not a
member of the committee ... if you have a moment can you review the
stylesheets for appropriate wording in your language?

p.p.s. Karsten, the Crane UBL 2.0 Invoice stylesheets for German were
updated on Sunday based on feedback from Sylvio.

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:      Wellington, NZ 2009-01
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/