ubl-l10n message

Subject: Re: [ubl-l10n] Re: Slovak UBL translation

Hello Ken,

as discussed today I confirm the "FALSE" UBL Name mistake has been
accidentally skipped during my Errata 01 evaluation.

The description of that part was not catching my eyes, sorry.

As I had to identify just IDD changes it is possible I forgot something.

However I originally sent an Excel check list with all UBL 2.0 Errata 01
changes I applied to the IDD.

I suggest to compare my check list with the original Errata 01.

Roberto

--
* UBL Italian Localization SubCommittee (ITLSC), co-Chair
* UBL Online Community editorial board member (ubl.xml.org)

  Roberto Cisternino

  mobile: +39 328 2148123
  skype:  roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc

[UBL Technical Committee]
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl

[UBL Italian Localization Subcommittee]
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-itlsc

[Iniziativa UBL Italia]
    http://www.ubl-italia.org

[UBL Support]          (prevista migrazione su ubl.xml.org)
    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-ssc

[UBL Online Community] (...in avviamento)
    http://ubl.xml.org

[Gruppo Esperti UBL]   (...in avviamento)
    http://www.ublguild.org/

[Free UBL Writer @ JAVEST]
    http://www.javest.com