ubl-l10n message

Subject: Re: [ubl-l10n] UBL 2.0 Errata 01 IDD rev. 2

Dear Yukinori Saito,
the highlighted backgrounds have been generated automatically by a
procedure, and the two items you have reported have been considered
different due to additional [carriage return] + [line feed] (CR+LF)
characters in the end of the text.

After translations have been completed and revised I expect we restore the
original background for the highlighted cells. (the original background
can be derived by other columns on the same row)

Into my final italian IDD localization I restored all original backgrounds
for the highlighted cells I revised.

I please ask Jon Bosak to confirm this practice.

Best Regards,

Roberto