ubl-security message

Subject: Re: Sample instances

I am sorry, I forgot to attach the files in my last mail. Here come both samples. They of course do not include all the new ideas and identifiers proposed by Ken. As we were talking about when defining the spec, you'll see that there is no signature aggregate, as adding this ABIE makes the signature process very complex.

Regarding the CoO, I think we should clarify the use and scope of the signatures that are enveloped inside this document, maybe adding some special paragraph in the recommendation. And regarding the UBL ABIE Signature, my recommendation is not using it as it is unnecessary, can create inconsistencies with the actual signature, and generates some problems when signing the xml instance.

Regards,
Oriol

UBL-Invoice-2.0-Example.xml

UBL-Order-2.0-Example.xml