ubl-security message

Subject: Re: [ubl-security] Where to go from here - Final proposal?

At 2010-08-30 18:33 +0200, Andrea Caccia wrote:
>I think your thoughts confirm that the solution found is enough
>flexible to accommodate additional requirements (with some tuning)
>but, at this stage, I'm reluctant to change the document, for the
>following reasons:

Very acceptable reasons.

>In conclusion I'd like to keep the last structure you defined and
>documented and ask for feedback. What do you think?

Perfect.  I now have my direction.  I will leave chapter 5 unchanged
and I will not add the two suggested metadata items in my last
post.  I will prepare the schemas for Jon today.

I will, however, put both the documentation update of the two
additional transform examples and the metadata suggestions into my
feedback for PRD1 for consideration in implementing in PRD2.  If I
forget to do so, I hope you'll help me remember.

I'm prepared to call PRD1 signatures complete.

Thank you, Andrea!

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/