ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 8 December 2009

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
TUESDAY 8 DECEMBER 2009

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Mike Grimley
    Anne Hendry
    Zarella Rendon

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

SCHEDULE REVIEW

    From Pacific call minutes:

    /==============================================================
    | GKH: We have received a list of the new document types from
    | PSC:
    |
    | http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200912/msg00012.html
    |
    | There will probably be no additions to this from PSC, but we
    | expect another 4-5 new documents from TSC, and there are some
    | deviations from the naming rules to clean up:
    |
    | http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200912/msg00014.html
    |
    | We may have a set of spreadsheets to begin working with by this
    | weekend.
    \==============================================================

    JB: This means that next week's calls (the last before the
    holidays) will be particularly important.

UBL GUIDELINES FOR CUSTOMIZATION

    A letter ballot approving the CD ends Thursday:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200912/msg00009.html

UBL 2.0 NAMING AND DESIGN RULES

    A letter ballot approving the CD ends Thursday:

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200912/msg00010.html

UBL 2.0 IDD VOL. 2 PRD1

    ACTION (12/1): JB to proceed with PRD1.

       Pending; expect completion this week.

CREATION OF "TRACKING ITEMS"

    JB: As done in times past, I am moving the three items
    appearing next in the agenda to a section titled TRACKING ITEMS
    so that they stay on the list of things to remember without
    interrupting the agenda workflow.  See below.

2010 UBL TC MEETING SCHEDULE

    2-5 February 2010 in Copenhagen or Malmö; Tim McGrath to chair.

       JB: Note this from last week's minutes:

          UBL TC members participating in the F2F in Copenhagen are
          invited to attend the PEPPOL conference the following
          week for free, but YOU MUST REGISTER BY 15
          DECEMBER. Registrations made after that date will be
          billed 70 Euro pr. conference day. (peppol.eu)

       This means that if there is a nonzero chance that you will
       be attending the F2F 2-5 February, you should make hotel
       reservations for two weeks and register for the PEPPOL
       conference NOW.  You can always cancel later.

    (Preliminary) 9-13 August 2010 (the week following Balisage
    2010) in Montreal or Ithaca.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2009.12.14: Regular schedule
    Week of 2009.12.21: *** NO MEETINGS ***
    Week of 2009.12.28: *** NO MEETINGS ***
    Week of 2010.01.04: Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.01.11: Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.01.18: Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.01.25: *** NO MEETINGS (TRAVEL) ***
    Week of 2010.02.01: *** F2F in Copenhagen ***
    Week of 2010.02.08: *** NO MEETINGS (TRAVEL) ***
    Week of 2010.02.15: Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.02.22: Regular schedule

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

       On hold till after F2F in Copenhagen.

    UBL 2.1 NAMING AND DESIGN RULES

       On hold till after F2F in Copenhagen.

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (6/30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR to the
       TC for review.

       Pending.