Subject: Re: RQ draft in progress

Is it appropriate to discuss on the list parts of the draft that have not
been discussed on the phone call?  What relationship do we want between the
calls and the list discussion?

Assuming that we are discussing things in both forums, I'll throw in my 2
cents re the incremental cost of creating new TCs.  I understood the
discussion two weeks ago to say that the incremental cost of creating new
TCs should not be substantially greater if there are already a lot of
existing TCs than if there are only a few existing TCs.  This is intended
to eliminate any motivation for OASIS to arbitrarily limit the number of
TCs or to refuse to charter a TC for financial reasons. I agree with Lauren
that the recruitment of new members is a red herring with respect to TC
creation and related costs.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@mulberrytech.com