Subject: Re: RQ draft

On 8 Jan 00, at 11:31, Jon Bosak wrote:

> [lauren@sqwest.bc.ca:]
>
> | Most of the cases I can think of seem to be covered. In terms of
> | the open questions:
>
> The "open questions" are open questions for later on.  See the revised
> version of the issues list that I posted 2000.01.04, where these
> questions appear as MI5, MI6, and MI7.

I see. So the open items in a proposal that was defined as being
"language for discussion 2000.01.06" (your message entitled "RQ
draft" of Jan 4 were not in fact to be discussed then but rather
later?

The issues list you sent on Jan 4 does not say when
"miscellaneous questions" are to be discussed; do they come after
everything else, or when they seem to fit in to the topics being
discussed? I'm rather confused as to when we're meant to discuss
what.

Lauren