Subject: Re: re ebxml

[tallen@sonic.net:]

| Secondarily, now that I'm sensitized to R, I wonder about ebxml
| committee rules because so far the committee I'm working in has
| proceded in, um, the way we used to ....

It seems likely that the ebxml committees will run in "let's try for
consensus and hope for the best" mode because that's how CEFACT has
operated.  I don't like this and will try to persuade them to adopt a
stronger process, but given what appears to be a very low state of
process awareness among the players, the odds are high that this is
what will end up happening.

Jon