Jon asked:
>I find myself (oddly) without an opinion on this question of
whether the mail list for a discussion group that hasn't formed a
TC should be archived.  On the one hand, the hygienic qualities of
strong light; on the other, the ability of a group to discuss what
it wants to propose and how it wants to meet before proposing a
charter and a schedule to the whole world.  Comments?

And I've been wondering how such a group is to run it's business:
by Robert's?  Who are the voting members and what is a quorum?
If there is considerable disagreement can some of the members
decide to go ahead anyway?

regards, Terry