[eduardo.gutentag@eng.sun.com:]

| Tommie, I believe you've misread Jon's message. I don't think the
| issue is whether the list should be open to access by Oasis
| members, but rather whether it should also be open to access (read
| only) by non-Oasis members. I don't believe anybody disputes your
| point for the need to have those lists open within Oasis.

Right.  It's a given that all the discussion lists are (or should
be) visible to OASIS members, and I think we're agreed that all TC
lists are (or should be) visible to the public.  The question here
is whether a discussion list that hasn't formed into a TC yet
should be visible not just to OASIS members but also to the
public.

Jon