Subject: Can I please get off this list?

Please excuse the intrusion, but I have tried several times
now to get off of this mail list and I am still getting messages.
Could someone please do whatever is required to ensure that I
do not receive anymore email from you nice people in this list?

Thanks,

Murray

Murray Maloney                Phone: (905) 509-9120
Muzmo Communication Inc.      Fax:   (905) 509-8637
671 Cowan Circle              Email: murray@muzmo.com
Pickering, Ontario 		Web:   http://www.muzmo.com
Canada, L1W 3K6