Subject: We have a new TC process

In its meeting on Friday, the OASIS board approved new Articles 14
and 15 of the Bylaws, instantiating the new TC process we've been
working on since November.  The board made a couple of very small
changes to the wording in order to make our intent clearer;
nothing substantive.  I have asked for the official text (or
permission to put it together myself) and will have it out to this
list as soon as I receive it.  The board also dissolved the ACTC
as no longer necessary.

We now have a scalable, democratic, de jure process for the
creation of standard XML vocabularies.  Congratulations and thanks
to everyone who helped make this happen.

Jon