Subject: Fw: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Mixing of SOAP and WS-A versions

I can see that there might be some merit in allowing a mixture of SOAP 1.1
and SOAP 1.2 requests to go down the same sequence. But if so, don't the
rules need to be spelt out? If the RMD is generating a Fault how does it
know whether to use SOAP 1.1 or SOAP 1.2? Or is it free to choose either at
its own discretion?

Peter Niblett
IBM Senior Technical Staff Member