Subject: Re: [ws-rx] i093 cardinality replacements

If that text is for making things easier to the readers, then I would
say that it is best to avoid all 2119 keywords -- they are unnecessary.

I would also say that the notion that the exemplar is not clear to a lot
of people isn't quite true. It uses a very simple notation which most
folks who understand XML would have no problem comprehending. For those
few who are not familiar with ?/*/+ can read section 1.2.

-Anish