Subject: Formal uploads of schemas/WSDL for issues purposes

Now that we have the PDFs up for issues reference, along with the
editable docs, it occurs to me (looking at some of the issues I need to
post) that we need to similarly have authoritative versions of the
schema and WSDL docs in the repository  for the same purpose.

I presume that this is just a matter of uploading the inputs "as is" so
that we have one central, known reference copy?

Alastair