Subject: Re: Formal uploads of schemas/WSDL for issues purposes

I meant to mention this at yesterday's meeting. Could the main spec
editors please upload these documents so that there are canonical
versions for reference in issues discussion?

All of my references to schemata in issues discussion are to the version
submitted by Paul of Microsoft, in the "Package" with the redlined
versions of the specs.

But I think we do need a central reference point, as these are part of
the specs. Ideally there would be editable and numbered PDF versions (I
am generating line numbers in a text editor at the moment).

Thank you.

Alastair