Subject: RE: [ws-tx] Issue 31 - Requirement for coordinator driven completion

Mark,

Could you please provide the PDF line numbers in the referred document that are relevant to this issue. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ram Jeyaraman [mailto:Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 2:53 PM
To: ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org

This is identified as WS-TX issue 31.

Please ensure follow-ups have a subject line starting "Issue 31 -"

(after any Re:, [ws-tx] etc.)

===================================

Issue name: Requirement for coordinator driven completion

Issue type: spec

Owner: Mark Little (mark.little@jboss.com)

Reference documents:

WS-BA specification:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/download.php/17203/ws

tx-wsba-1.1-spec-cd-01.pdf

<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/download.php/17044/h

ttp://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/download.php/17129/wst

x-wsat-1.1-spec-wd-04.pdf>

BusinessAgreementWithCoordinatorCompletion is not tested for in the

interoperability scenarios. This either needs to be fixed, with some

scenarios added, or we should remove the protocol. I haven't seen any

good arguments for why we should have this protocol within the

BusinessActivity specification. If there is a requirement, then it seems

more appropriate for a separate model (i.e., specification) to host

this.

Proposed resolution:

Remove BusinessAgreementWithCoordinatorCompletion