Subject: Re: [ws-tx] - Re: Groups - New Action Item #0058 Review use of RFC2119 keywords ...

1. Change "must" to "MUST", lines 179,...

179 The Business Activity coordination context must flow on all
application messages involved with the
180 transaction.

mm1: This may also be discussed in the context of one of the points in a
newly submitted issue regarding similar text in WS-AT? (Reference:  NEW
ISSUE: Other Editorial Issues Surrounding AI#0057 Review for RFC 2119
(I#097), Submission 2,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/email/archives/200610/msg00100.html).

>...3. Change "should" to "SHOULD", lines ...353,...

mm1: Tom, have you considered rewriting this sentence to be more
consistent with other similar sentence structures, and improve
understanding of the requirement:
Change from:
352 Upon receipt of this notification the participant knows that it will
receive no new requests for work
353 within the business activity. It should complete application
processing and transmit the
354 Completed notification.
Change to:
352 Upon receipt of this notification the participant knows that it will
receive no new requests for work
353 within the business activity. The participant completes application
processing and SHOULD transmit the
354 Completed notification.

3. Change "should" to "SHOULD", lines ...514

mm1: This may also be discussed in the context of one of the points in a
newly submitted issue regarding similar text in WS-AT? (Reference:  NEW
ISSUE: Other Editorial Issues Surrounding AI#0057 Review for RFC 2119
(I#097),
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/email/archives/200610/msg00099.html).

However, many of the proposed changes in Sections 3.1 and 3.2 could be
influenced in how we see the high-level diagrams, the surrounding text
of these sections and their relationship to the state tables (See first
reference:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/email/archives/200610/msg00100.html).

Was this considered in your recommendations? Thanks.