Subject: Re: [ws-tx] NEW Issue (Errata): Update WS-Policy reference description

>Martin Chapman wrote: Monica,
>I support the suggestion from Ram to update to 1.2 since this is just correcting a reference, with no
>implication to update to the "latest version".
>
>Martin.

mm1: It is the same implication on your latter point Martin - the
reference can be corrected as I stated and not impact "update to latest
version." In addition the suggestion I made is a specification that is
in the W3C rather than to xmlschema.....For what reason would you not
update to the W3C version if the latter condition stayed constant? Thanks.