Subject: Re: [ws-tx] NEW Issue (Errata): Update WS-Policy reference description

>Ian Robinson wrote:  http://www.w3.org/Submission/2006/SUBM-WS-Policy-20060425/
>uses the namespace
>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy/
>
>Thats why it amounts to the same thing (and I mean *exactly* the same
>thing).
>
>Regards,
>Ian Robinson

Let me be more specific: Specification is at a W3C location which maps
to the schemeas....site and to the schema of record.

    * Specification: http://www.w3.org/Submission/WS-Policy/ Submisssion
      W3C 2006/04

        references to

    Schema of record: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy/

        which houses

    http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy/ws-policy.xsd

I would ask at a minimum we use the Member Submission for the
specification that is consistent with WS-SX and WS-RX, remembering the
original point on the changes to that submission version. Thanks.