Subject: Choreology's feedback on WS-Transactions

Although not directly in the current BPEL path (given the resolution of 30, 53-59), participants may be interested in the fairly substantial feedback we sent to the authors of the WS-Transactions specs (WS-Coordination, WS-AtomicTransaction,WS-BusinessActivity), which is now accessible on http://www.choreology.com/resources/2004-05-04.Choreology.WS-C%2BT.Detailed.Feedback.Revised.Edition.pdf

The original version was sent to the authors on 20 April, and that revised version on 4th May. As it explains, there are three main parts - specific changes, some use case outlines and an description of how we see business transaction management in general / business activity fitting into things.

There should be a more succinct summary of that last subject at http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/tm-rg/2004/05/msg00009.html, which is an email from Alastair to the Grid Forum transaction group. However, I can't make the url work from where I am at the moment, though I'm fairly sure it's right.

Peter