wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] Issue: TerminationTime property should allow Set/Update

So I presume you told the developer that SetTerminationTime MAY set the
TerminationTime to a
time in the future and that then requires the return of the new
TerminationTime.  This is different
behavior from the SetResourceProperties operation.  I am intrigued though
by the notion of
allowing SetResourceProperties on TerminationTime.  I guess in this case
that the WS-Resource
would be prohibited from setting the TerminationTime to a time in the
future or if it wanted to do so
it would be required to fault.

Tom