wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] latest draft of WS-BaseN

I reviewed wsn-WS-BaseNotification-1.3-draft-01c against the latest version of the issues document. I believe the resolutions set out by the TC for all of the issues identified below have been faithfully executed in the new version of WS-BaseNotifications. I recommend that the status of these issues be changed to reflect that the resolutions have been incorporated into the document.

Bryan

From: Steve Graham [mailto:sggraham@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 1:06 PM
To: wsn@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsn] latest draft of WS-BaseN

I posted [1] draft 01c of WS-BaseN version 1.3.  This reflects consensus between David Hull and I on the resolutions to the following issues:

WSN 1,7, 2.7, 2.13, 2.14, 2.15, 2.24 and WSN2.17 revisited (Sanjay: this is an AI David Hull had, closing WSN 2.17).

We would like a third set of eyes to verify execution of these resolutions and recommend that these issues be closed.  Jem, may we impose upon you again?

sgg

[1]http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/download.php/10478/wsn-WS-BaseNotification-1.3-draft-01c.doc

++++++++
Steve Graham