wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] latest draft of WS-BaseN

     Hello all.  Let me mention, informally, that there is a strong chance
that in the new year we will change the canonical use of URis at docs.
oasis-open.org, to remove or deprecate inclusion of the "/YYYY/MM/"
elements.  Official announcement to follow.  (Of course if someone has
created a dependency at an old location, it's my expectation that we would
support it  by keeping it there, nonnormatively, as well.)
     This is not a 100% sure thing yet, but likely and in process, so I
thought it wise to note it in connection with your plans to use the space,
below.   Best regards  JBC