Subject: Cross Posting - [ogsa-wg] How to make effective use of WS-BaseFault in GFF specs

Folks,

Steve sent this to the OGSA list. With his permission I cross post it.
There are some good issues here with BaseFaults.

Begin forwarded message:

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE