Subject: Re: [wsrf] Interop suggestions

Tim,

On 17 Jan 2005, at 18:32, Tim Banks wrote:

> We haven't discussed (among the TC/interop participants ) a process for
> updating the Interop scenarios. Shall we do it via the Issues list? One
> constraint I can see is that Interop issues may need to be dealt with
> quickly.

In light of your later comment, I would recommend that you simply act
as the interop document editor and make changes that seem "sensible".
As a working definition of sensible I would say 1) You agree with the
suggestion and 2) there are no loud objections. Of course as we get
closer a more formal process may be required, but the interop document
is not one of our normative outputs.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE