Subject: Re: [wsrf] Interop suggestions

David Snelling <David.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com> wrote on 18/01/2005
09:59:51:

> Tim,
> I would recommend that you simply act as the interop document editor
> and make changes that seem "sensible".
> As a working definition of sensible I would say 1) You agree with the
> suggestion and 2) there are no loud objections. Of course as we get
> closer a more formal process may be required, but the interop document
> is not one of our normative outputs.

That seems to me a good way to make progress, so I'm hoping there'll be no
objections
to these updates to the scenarios document, xsd and wsdl:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11072/wsrf-Interop-2.0-draft-03.wsdl
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11071/wsrf-Interop-2.0-draft-03.xsd
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11070/wsrf-Interop-2.0-draft-03.doc

These are posted as new revisions and the .doc has changes flagged.

In summary, we now have:

    o More regular enclosing elements and sample messages for request and
response bodies.
    o A printer creation service to guarantee that a scenario starts in a
known state.

Thanks to Rick for the suggestions.

Tim Banks