Subject: Potential NEW ISSUE: Clarify authoritative precedence earlier (Terminology)

WSRF-96 clarified the authoritative precedence of fragments of the
specification wrt XML schema and WSDL descriptions.
The statement that was added to the specifications is:

   The XML types and elements used in this specification are included here
   for convenience. The
   authoritative version of this schema document is available at:
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/2005/03/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This statement first occurs in Appendix B of the specs and then again in
Appendix C.  This is somewhat late for
the introduction of this concept.  Further this statement does not speak to
the precedence of normative text wrt
XML schema and WSDL descriptions.  I suggest that we add a precedence
statement to section 1.2
'Terminology' that clarifies the precedence.

   The normative text in this specification takes precedence over XML
   Schema and WSDL descriptions.  The XML
   schema and WSDL descriptions take precedence over "pseudo-schema"
   (defined in Section 1.2).  Examples
   are not normative.

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away.   – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

T o m   M a g u i r e

STSM, On Demand Architecture

Poughkeepsie, NY  12601