Subject: Fw: WSRF Presentation Opportunity

Hi folks.
Here is another opportunity to present WS-RF - in Sweden this time on Nov
16. As before, we have a PPT foil-deck that any volunteer can use if they
wish. Please consider helping to bring our technology to a wider audience.
Please let Jane or I know if you can help.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Ian Robinson/UK/IBM on 21/10/2005 18:25 -----

             "Jane Harnad"
             <jane.harnad@oasi
             s-open.org>                                                To
                                       Ian Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB
             21/10/2005 18:11                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       FW: WSRF Presentation Opportunity

This was another request (separate from the BuilConn event) that I just
sent out.  I did not want it to be confused with the builconn event.
Thanks, Jane

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS