Subject: Re: [xacml] CD-1 issue #31: acknowledgments

Erik,

Based upon clarification I received from Mary here is the list that I
propose we work from as Acknowledgements for all of the V3 documents:

Anil Saldhana
Bill Parducci
Craig Forster
David Chadwick
David Staggs
Dilli Arumugam
Erik Rissanen
Gareth Richards
Hal Lockhart
John Tolbert
Ludwig Seitz
Michael McIntosh
Michiharu Kudo
Paul Tyson
Prateek Mishra
Ron Jacobson
Seth Proctor
Tim Moses
Vernon Murdoch

The TC should review it for accuracy. It was generated by intersecting
the "superset" list with the current TC membership list.

thanks