xri message

Subject: [xri] Directions to Visa Intl for F2F

Please find directions to the XRI Face to Face attached.

A final agenda is being prepared and will be sent out by Drummond Reed.

We will also send out powerpoints and other documents being discussed just
before the meeting (just before, because thats when they'll be ready to
go!).

We *may* (and I repeat *may*) have webex access for realtime viewing of the
powerpoints (along with dialin access) to give you that "almost like being
there" feeling. Times when we will have the dialin active will be included
in the forthcoming agenda.

	-Gabe