xri message

Subject: Editor volunteers

We've gotten some responses from the call for volunteers to be on the small editorial team for the specs and resolution scheme. Most recently, Dave McAlpin and Peter Davis have volunteered.

At this point, we probably have enough folks to move ahead with beginning the spec. If there are any others interested in joining this team, please let me or Drummond know ASAP. Otherwise, we'll be starting work in earnest this week or early next week.

	-Gabe