xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Replacing me as TC Co-chair

Hi everyone,

  Figured I might as well jump in here J  The first step is for Gabe to either step down, or announce his stepping down on date x. Then Drummond can open the floor (or the mailing list ;-) for nominations for a certain period of time, and announce a date for either an election to be held during a meeting or a start date for a web ballot. If there is only one candidate nominated, a simple “does anyone object to unanimous consent” at a quorate meeting is sufficient; if there is more than one candidate, it’s probably best to go the web ballot route.

Regards,

Mary

From: John Bradley [mailto:jbradley@mac.com]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 3:49 PM
To: Drummond Reed
Cc: 'Gabriel Wachob'; 'XRI TC'

Drummond,

Andy and I had dinner with Gabe last night.

He has expressed an interest in expediting the process of replacing him as co-chair.

What is the process that we need to follow to open nominations for the co-chair?

I have encouraged Gabe to continue with the XRI-TC after his departure as co-chair.  We all highly value his contributions.

I think we should honor his request and get on with the process.

I have someone I intend to nominate once that is appropriate,  no not me:)

Thanks

=jbradley