Subject: Re: Minutes of 2000-06-05 XSLT/XPath Conformance Committee

Ken,

I would expect that the first order of business of every meeting
would be the approval of the minutes of the previous one. If someone
has objected to the previous minutes over email, I'd say the
objection(s) can be added automatically to that part of the agenda
dealing with minutes approval, without needing additional support.
Then, during the phase of previous-meeting-minutes-approval, you
can talk to your heart's content about it ;-)

Now I must confess that I'm fascinated by D.Marston's proposed
addition to the minutes that says:

"4. The product of this commitee will have some form of
intellectual-property protection."

Are you seeking something that goes beyond what's stated in OASIS's
IP policies? If so, this may be problematic. Hm. No, let me restate:
If so, you have a problem in your hands.

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo@eng.Sun.COM
XML Technology Center          |         Phone:  (650) 786-5498