Subject: Re: Minutes of 2000-06-05 XSLT/XPath Conformance Committee

Eduardo Gutentag notes my point about IP, which is exactly why I wanted
to have it mentioned in the minutes. We didn't talk about it at any
length, but it sounded to me like we will follow the OASIS norm.

>Are you seeking something that goes beyond what's stated in OASIS's
>IP policies? If so, this may be problematic. Hm. No, let me restate:
>If so, you have a problem in your hands.
>
>Eduardo

By bringing this to light now, we have plenty of time to establish
exactly what WILL happen. What was done for the XML conformance
package? Is there anything that is sub-optimal about it?
.................David Marston