acxo message

Subject: RE: Next XML.org Face to Face

I am arriving Saturday and planning to leave Wed am so anytime Sunday or
Monday is fine with me.

Thanks,
Una

-----Original Message-----
From: mweiner@us.ibm.com [mailto:mweiner@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 3:58 PM
To: xmlorg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Next XML.org Face to Face

All,

The next face-to-face meeting of the XML.org Steering Committee will be:

Date: Tues. Feb. 1, 2000
Time: 6:00 - 8:00pm Eastern Time
Place: TBD - I am currently working on reserving a meeting room at the
Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort

For those of you not attending the ebXML meeting in person,
you can participate by phone:

toll-free- 1-888-889-1954
Int'l - 1-415-228-4585
passcode = 38276

Since we all agreed that moving forward quickly with our work on a registry
and repository is essential I would like to poll your availability for an
additional meeting in Orlando.  Please let me know if you are arriving
early enough to have a meeting on Sunday night or Monday morning
as well.  I believe a worthy goal for next week would be to have an
agreed upon action plan for rollout.  This will probably take more than
two hours to complete.  Thanks for your consideration.

IBM Corporation - mweiner@us.ibm.com
http://www.ibm.com/xml