acxo message

Subject: RE: XML.org meeting in Cupertino CA on 3/26 from 11:00 to 3:00 PST

Franz,

I sent you a copy via e-mail when I returned from San Jose.  I will send you
another under a separate e-mail and please confirm receipt.

Leo Kraunelis
General Manager, XML.org
Director of Business Development, OASIS
Phone:   978-667-5115 #203
Cell:       978-239-3157
e-Mail:    leo.kraunelis@xml.org
http://www.xml.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: Fritz, Franz-Josef [mailto:franz-josef.fritz@sap.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 2:02 AM
To: 'Leo Kraunelis'; Brian Eisenberg; Jon Bosak; Jonathan Sachs; Marion
Elledge; Mark Jones; Michael Weiner; Una Kearns
Cc: Susan Struble; Fritz, Franz-Josef

Leo,
I still did NOT get the presentation material of the meeting on March 26.
I urgently need to have a closer look at your suggestions how to move
forward with XML.ORG.
Can you please make sure that I either get that as an e-mail or at least as
a link to a website from which I could download.
Since I will be off on holiday a couple of days around Easter, I would need
this by the beginning of next week at the latest.
Thanks very much and best regards
Franz Fritz, VP, SAP AG