amqp-bindmap message

Subject: Re: Any news on new chair candidate(s)?

Hi Robbie and dear TC members,

I hereby kindly offer to act as a Co-Chair for this OASIS AMQP-BINDMAP TC.

Please do not expect too much marketing pressure from my side or
even factual work carried out by me on every work product still open though.

For the former I estimate my capabilities as "Individual" are limited w.r.t.
marketing and for the latter I confess, that my goal is more ensuring
the "productive and focused work life" of the group continues optimally
supported. In short:

    You experts shall unleash your power, I hope I can support you there.

All the best,
Stefan.