amqp-bindmap message

Subject: Re: [amqp-bindmap] Re: Any news on new chair candidate(s)?

Thanks Stefan,

I also hereby offer to act as a co-Chair for the TC.

Given that we need to consider all members as voting members at this
point, I think we have to go with the option to arrange an electronic
ballot to proceed.

I suggest that if there are no other nominations or objections raised
before tomorrow at 5pm in the UK, that I will then ask Chet to proceed
with setting up the ballot(s?).

Robbie