amqp-bindmap message

Subject: Re: [amqp-bindmap] Electing a new chair for the Technical Committee

Hi Chet,

Stefan Hagen and I have self-nominated to become co-Chairs. Could you
set up a ballot (or ballots) to facilitate voting on this please?

The TC have not held a meeting or any ballots in more than 60 days, so
all Members will need to be considered Voting Members. Can you also
toggle that where needed?

Thanks,
Robbie