amqp-comment message

Subject: Re: [amqp-comment] amqp over http draft

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 12:38 AM Gordon Sim <gsim@redhat.com> wrote:
On 23/05/2019 11:08 pm, Clemens Vasters wrote:
> How do I clearly flag a message as an http message inside the bare message without having to pollute the application-properties section?

Through the http:version application-property already defined in the draft.

I also suggested that during the F2F while removing the prefix was being discussed, though I forget the precise discussion around it.
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: amqp-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org