Subject: Re: [amqp] AMQP roadmap blog post

Hi Clemens,

Nice write up. It helps to see how the separate stands of work fit together and this post does that well.
No comments from me.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 6:00 PM Clemens Vasters <clemensv@microsoft.com> wrote:

Hi Rob, Hi AMQP TC,

Iâve put together a draft for a blog post about the AMQP Roadmap based on the current specification backlog. Itâs a brief history of how we got here and then explains the major specs in the backlog in context.

Feedback will be very welcome; if someone thinks the content is madness please raise an objection. I might just put this up on my blog and LinkedIn, and it might also make a good initial post for the planned new site.

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AgcBsXoqzTwSreV2HXMfcuZdoOylcA

Thank you

Clemens

cid:image002.jpg@01CD8B42.2D0DE480

Clemens Vasters

Messaging Platform Architect

Microsoft Azure

Ã+49 151 44063557

* clemensv@microsoft.com Â
European Microsoft Innovation Center GmbH |ÂGewÃrzmÃhlstrasse 11Â| 80539 Munich| Germany
GeschÃftsfÃhrer/General Managers: Keith Dolliver, Benjamin O. OrndorffÂ
Amtsgericht Aachen, HRB 12066

JPEG image

JPEG image