avdl message

Subject: Agenda for Today's AVDL Meeting

Important Note:  While we have made good progress toward approving AVDL 1.0 as an OASIS stantdard, we still need additional help for it pass.  If your organization has not voted to approve the standard, please do so as quickly as possible.  Every vote is important and the committee chairs appreciate your support.  Thank you.

-------------------------------------

The next meeting of the AVDL subcommittee is scheduled for today,  May 20th, at 4:00 EST/1:00 PST.  The dial in number and participant code are:

Bridge Number: 309-495-0759
Participant code: 2401682

The agenda is:
4:00 - 4:05  Roll call and Approve minutes from  May 6th meeting.
4:05  - 4:15  Discuss status of the AVDL Ballot.
4:15  - 4:30  Discuss  new business.
Adjourn

Regards,

Kevin Heineman