avdl message

Subject: AVDL get out and vote campaign

All,

At the AVDL committee meeting today we discussed ways that we could drum up
support for the AVDL standard.  We decided the best way to solicit support
is to contact folks directly who we have personal relationships with and ask
them to support this standard.  To achieve this goal, we need the help from
the members of the committee.  First, we need each member of the committee
to ask his/her voting representative to vote for this standard.  If you
don't know who the rep is, the attached list will contain the name.  In
addition to asking your voting representative to vote for this standard,
please take some time and look through the attached list and identify
companies who you can ask directly to support this standard.  Please let me
know which companies you contact so I can keep a list of the organizations.

I feel that with a strong final push, we can pass this standard.  Everyone's
help is appreciated.

Regards,

Kevin Heineman
Vice President of Services and Engineering
S.P.I. Dynamics, Inc.
Direct: 678.781.4830
Fax: 678.781.4850
kheineman@spidynamics.com
www.spidynamics.com
Secure. Protect. Inspect.

"Gartner estimates that if 50 percent of software vulnerabilities were
removed prior to production use for purchased and internally developed
software, enterprise configuration management costs and incident response
costs would be reduced by 75 percent each."

			Gartner, Inc. Research Note
			"Require Vulnerability Testing During Software
Development"
			September 10, 2003

oasis_voting_members.xls