avdl message

Subject: Agenda for Today's AVDL meeting

The next meeting of the AVDL subcommittee is scheduled for today,  May 25th, at 4:00 EST/1:00 PST.  The dial in number and participant code are:

Bridge Number: 309-495-0759
Participant code: 2401682

The agenda is:
4:00 - 4:05  Roll call
4:05  - 4:30 Discuss Voting Stauts
Adjourn

We need to discuss the status of the "Get Out and Vote" effort.  What has been done to date?  Who is left to contact?  What additional strategies do we need to meet our goal?

Regards,

Kevin