bcm message

Subject: Mobilized then demobilized Hopefully

Dear BCM members,

I am still here, sorry for not being an active participant this past
week.   I had truly intended to review and provide comments on our
specifications.  However last week I got the call that I am mobilized
with the US Army Reserves.

I've had an extremely busy week,  I won't go into the emotional side of
this story, or into other details.  The best news, at least as of today
that I have been demobilized.   This is a true miracle.

I should be back into the swing of things next week.

Again, I totally apologize for not being engaged this past couple of
weeks.

Regards,

Laila Moretto