bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] Blueprint Artifact layers, Enterprise Agility

Carl,

I looked over the Unisys marketing piece, and thought it had some good
concepts but seemed to be lacking of specifics that anyone could use.
If the group is looking for details, might we offer a set of
component-based architecture templates being developed in support of the
US governments Federal Enterprise Architecture www.FEAPMO.gov.  The ICH,
under a grant from DARPA, built out a layered set of interconnecting XML
templates that render different architecture views;
- business reference model
- service component reference model
- technical reference model
Much of this has been posted at www.ICHnet.org

Attached is a briefing on solution architecture frameworks that was
developed under the ICH collaborative process that is already being
successfully applied.  There is a reference implementation that could be
turned over to augment the standard as part of our contribution to this
effort.

john

John Weiler
CTO