bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] Blueprint Artifact layers, Enterprise Agility

I am sure the templates derived from the DARPA component project would be
excellent examplars.

It is clear from the powerpoint that the current ICH CRITERIA set is for
'interoperability' ...  ffor the 'Repository' are you planning to add
additional metrics , such as, Effectiveness / Efficiency; Performance ?

I believe the ICH & UNISYS 'research' provides a good set of 'validated'
business drivers that the BCM should reference ....
do others agree ?

<quote who="John Weiler">
> Carl,
>
> I looked over the Unisys marketing piece, and thought it had some good
> concepts but seemed to be lacking of specifics that anyone could use.
> If the group is looking for details, might we offer a set of
> component-based architecture templates being developed in support of the
> US governments Federal Enterprise Architecture www.FEAPMO.gov.  The ICH,
> under a grant from DARPA, built out a layered set of interconnecting XML
> templates that render different architecture views;
> - business reference model
> - service component reference model
> - technical reference model
> Much of this has been posted at www.ICHnet.org
>> John Weiler

<Carl> Please review this description of UNISYS Blueprint Artifacts  ... I am

--
Carl Mattocks CEO CHECKMi
Operational Intelligence OEM